Save the Date
Holiday Vacation Condominium Owners information is located in a secure area. To access general owner information, HVC news and important documents you must be a registered owner. Our Owners Communication Forum allows HVC owners to communicate digitally with HVC staff and other owners.
The HVC Annual Owner’s meeting will be held on October 21st , 2018 10:00 AM
1 Brad Erickson Way, West Yarmouth MA. 02673
A Message From the Board,
2018 is almost in the books and there were some big improvements at HVC. We completed the flooring project and we have had an outstanding response to this from the owners. It was your approval that made this a success and to all our owners we would like to say Thank You!
In addition to the major flooring project we made an effort to make HVC your special slice of Cape Cod. The board voted to bring back the continental breakfast, the pool table and the hanging flowers that hung outside your rooms for so many years. These are just some of the amenities that many owners inquired about and we heard your voice. We also heard and approved the recommendation, from your new manager Mandy Robinson, to host the “Sunday Social.” This has been a huge success. Another great recommendation and already approved is the weekly outdoor movie night for the 2019 season. We are working hard to bring HVC back to a more family friendly vacation resort.
The board is focused on the future of HVC:
- We have changed the signage outside to be more inviting and promote more walk in traffic.
- We have added a project management tool to track the status of projects, incidents and concerns.
- We have replaced the inadequate ice machine with properly scaled equipment.
- The Board has created and enforced policies to protect the owners from recent incidents and to ensure that the Board of Trustees cannot take advantage of YOU the owner. These policies have been added to the portal. See the “Trustee Governing Policies”
- The Board has presented a job description for each trustee so you are aware of our seat and it’s responsibility. If you do not understand the roles of the trustees, please log in and review. The Board stands by the principal that all trustees have a voice. It is in the best interest of the owners that NO trustee is above this principal.
- At the 2017 annual meeting, the BOT promised and delivered the ability to Conference Call into the monthly meetings. This is fully functional and available since January 2018. Unfortunately, even with the ability to take part in the monthly owners meetings remotely, the attendance is low with little to no participation. We need the owners involvement. Do not rely on second hand news.
Not everything is perfect and there is still so much to do.
We need your input. We want your participation. Be a part of the solution.
The Holiday Vacation Board of Trustees