An owner at Holiday Vacation Condominium (HVC) can request an exchange for a different week at the resort.
- When requesting Internal Exchanges, you should always try to give as many dates as possible with as much advance notice as possible, so we can give you a quick confirmation. Some owners make arrangements a year in advance.
- HVC Owners can request an exchange within their interval color code. Please check with our office staff or check the RCI site for the current years’ Interval Week Calendar.
Example: If you own a White week you can switch for another White Week. Blue can switch with a Blue. Red can switch with a Red, Blue or White week.
- Internal HVC Exchange requests are subject to availability and are not guaranteed. When requesting an exchange you are placed on a waiting list if a Unit is not immediately available. Assignment of a Unit is made on a first come basis. If you need to cancel your request please contact the office so the time can be made available to other Owners.
- When you are using the Internal Exchange Program, you should keep in mind that most all HVC Units are different and are also not always available for date you request. If you have special needs for example, cannot use stairs, HVC will only look at units at ground level.
- An Owners’ Guest is always welcome to use your Internal Exchange. Please submit their name in writing to the Office Manager. They will have to sign the same Registration Sheet as all Guests and will have to leave a deposit. As a reminder a $65.00 inter-exchange fee will be due and payable upon arrival from all owners.